My interdisciplinary approach offers new perspectives
1. I give speeches in German or English about
- the policy area of health-related consumer protection,
- risk governance related to acrylamide,
- „food scandals“.
2. I collect information about political aspects of health-related consumer protection
Finding and analysing political Information about “food scandals” is time-consuming. In the context of my research activities, I built up a virtual radar system which enables me to get quickly an overview on the latest developments. I would be happy to keep you informed as well.
3. I give support in communication
People get more interested in foodstuffs, and information has to be presented comprehensibly. I would be happy to „translate“ your information to the public and to write texts for social media, web pages, brochures, annual reports etc.
I address decision makers, practioners or researchers involved in food safety who
- want to transfer information about a piece of work or about foodstuffs to the public,
- wish scientific advice in the context of political questions related to health-related consumer protection,
- are interested to see the “big picture” and to understand the dynamics in the policy area,
- need latest information about “food scandals”,
- want to develop strategies for coping with “food scandals”,
- want to broaden their professional knowledge.
[highlight_area classes=”brand” headline=”” button=”I am delighted to meet you!” button_link=”https://sabinebonneck.de/contact/” button_target=”_blank” icon=”false”]
Do you want to learn more about political aspects of health-related consumer protection?